- 1st Day to File for Absentee Ballot by Mail:
- Tuesday, January 18th
- Absentee Voting by Mail and In-Office begins:
- Wednesday, March 9th
- Deadline to Request an Absentee Ballot by Mail:
- Monday, March 14th 5pm.
- Voter Registration Deadline:
- Monday, March 14th. (Voters can Register to Vote on Election Day)
- Last Day to Vote by Absentee in Person at the Election Office:
- March 28th until 5pm.
- ELECTION DAY - Tuesday, March 29th - Polls Open 7am - 8pm
- Precinct/Polling Locations: (To Be Announced)
*If more than 2 candidates file for the Vacancy a Special Primary Election will be held on Tuesday, March 1st.